Friday, March 14, 2008

I had written another post but it disappeared :-( So here is another one.

First, the Quidditch answers:








1) C. Professor Grubbly-Plank

2) C. Dumbledore's Giant Mistake

3) B. Viktor Krum

4) A. Sonorus

5) B. Swedish Short Snout

6) A. Troy and Moran

7) C. 10

8) C. Bomb

9) B. Fountain of wine

10) A. Yes

Next:

I have finished a scarf for the trade box at the camp out I'm going to. I used Red Heart in the Camouflage colorway and an H crochet hook. Chain about 22 and then do stretches of double and triple crochet until the skein is used up. This makes a good average sized adult's scarf. After machine washing and drying with a dryer sheet it is surprisingly soft.

I've also just finished the bag for my Potter Pal....can't wait until it's time to mail the package.

Now, I'm off to go watch the Stargate movie.

No comments: