1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Both
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Any non-metal ones. After a Christmas present of KnitPicks Harmony needles, I am especially into them right now.
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I like plain ol' Sugar N Cream, and I would like to try some of the stripy colorways.
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Neutral colors, so anything matches.
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Bright, strong colors. Least favorite? Pastels.
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? I like it, because then I get to wear all my handknits. :-)
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Go to tai chi or kung fu class, cast on a new project, take a trip to the bookstore
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? Dark chocolate, especially the fancy kind from World Market.
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? All of them, decaf whenever possible.
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? I would go to England and visit Blackpool Pleasure Beach. (And ride all the rides until I was sick! :-) Then I would go sightseeing and buy loads of English yarn and candies.
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? No