Thursday, December 27, 2007

Welcome to Slytheringrrl's Place

I've finally jumped on the blogging bandwagon. :-)

So, how to start? I am an avid knitter, reader, and coaster nut. Oh yes, and as you can probably tell, and Harry Potter fan. Well, to be specific, a Snape fan. (I love me some Alan Rickman, oh yes I do. I'm all about the bad boys. ;-)

I've started this blog for fun, and also so I can be eligible for secret pal-type exchanges that require blogs. If any of you know of ones starting soon, let me know.

My favorites:

Authors:
JK Rowling
David Weber
Stephanie Pearl McPhee

Movies:
old:
A Christmas Carol
The Sound of Music
new:
Harry Potter (all)
Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street (go see this now!)

Musicians:
Enya
Midnight Syndicate
Bach
Mozart
Weird Al Yankovic

Roller Coasters:
Wooden:
The Voyage (Holiday World, Santa Claus, IN)
Raven (Holiday World, Santa Claus, IN)
The Big Dipper (Geauga Lake, Aurora, OH) currently SBNO...pls cross your fingers that this does NOT get torn down
The Sea Dragon (Zoombezi Bay, formerly Wyandot Lake, Columbus, OH) got to love the manual brake levers...while the fingers are crossing, keep them crossed that the park's renovations did not include converting it to computer op.
Raging Wolf Bobs (SBNO, Geauga Lake)
Steel:
Dominator (formerly of Geauga Lake, being moved to new park)
X Flight (formerly of Geauga Lake, now at King's Island as Firehawk)

Food:
Chai Tea
Sweet Tea
Chocolate, esp dark chocolate and chocolate covered peanuts
Veggie wraps

Yarn:
Alpaca
Just about anything self-striping

No comments: