Friday, January 30, 2009

Now that I'm not dying of the plague...

Ugh...I've had a cold the last few days so I haven't posted. Still coughing now, but better enough to go to work and kung fu yesterday. I got to help out with the kids' class, which was a hoot. Even the littlest one, a five year old, was really paying attention and doing well. Then in the adult class, instead of a normal class, after warming up we were each asked to teach something for five minutes. That was so much fun, and a pretty non-threatening way to practice teaching.

Beer update:

The Mr. Beer is bottled and fully carbonated! I'll be moving half to the attic steps (for warm conditioning) and half to the fridge (for cold conditioning) this evening. I'll try one on Sunday and let you know what it's like.

No comments: